This is the next level up from the Basic Terraining orientation program. Here in the Home & Guardian series we will direct more attention to your home and your personal schedule to determine spaces that might be focused for fitness and purposeful exercise. We will address intentions for lifestyle changes, behavioral obstructions, and relationship adjustments that will enable you to achieve those changes.
In this program we will be directed toward:
1) Creating a minimal home environment that is easily formatted to immediate exercise.
2) Charting local, outdoor activities and adventures to vary fitness patterns.
3) Designing schedules to constitute a “livable” fitness routine.
4) Assessing nutritional “norms” and prescribing healthy dietary habits.
5) Determining stopgaps, relationship crossroads and a realistic course of action for empowering an active lifestyle.