Obstacles are metaphors. We are meant to interact with them daily. They represent opposing forces within ourselves and directly engage us, a perpetuating rite of passage.
The world of fitness has, once again, seen a dramatic shift in the swiftly progressing events of this pandemic reducing the normal gym member’s choices to EVERYTHING ELSE. These lamentable consumers of cosmetic fitness are confronted with an opportunity to overcome this first obstacle: leaving the gym.
While metaphors are good for learning (and believe, the above mentioned obstacle is no small order), there is also method to the mad dash of an obstacle race course. It boils down to speed, agility, accuracy and amounts to a higher charge of an adrenaline rush.. because it’s fun. It should be fun.
Obstacle Core Terraining keys:
1. Fluid interaction with surrounding environment.
2. Visualization and execution of obstacles.
3. Targets core strength and stamina and enjoins disparate muscle networks.
4. Designed for speed and raw, primal movement.
5. Establishes “resistance associations” to the world around you.